How to spot sketchy nootropics vendors on the web
Buying nootropics on the web really shouldn’t be a creepy thing. Like… scary, you know?
You shouldn’t have to second guess the:
- Quality of the product
- The source of the product
- Whether or not what you’re getting IS the actual nootropic in question
- Company in question selling it
None of these things should be in question. When you buy nootropics on the web, you should have a strong degree of confidence about who the company is, and what the quality of the product is.
It should feel comfortable, you should know what you’re getting into, and you should be 100% sure about it. Total peace of mind.
And there are companies that offer that. No affil, but they are..
TRUSTABLE, REPUTABLE SOURCES TO BUY NOOTROPICS ON THE WEB
- Ceretropic – A well known, super reputable company, Ceretropic has a lot of the research chemicals and intranasal nootropic sprays. The thing is.. they’ve been around serving the nootropics community for many years.
- Nootropic source — Another well known, super reputable company, that sells lots of powders, from racetams to Noopept, and has a good array of research chemicals, like PRL-8-53 as well. The last thing I purchased from them was Coluracetam, and it was awesome.
- Nootropics Depot — A company that has been around for quite some time, that sells both nootropic powders, but actually capsules some of the real popular nootropics, like Adrafinil, Aniracetam, and Oxiracetam, and sells pre-made capsules. Great, trustable, reputable company right here.
And that is the top 3 list. There are more, but you can literally get everything you need from these folks. If you need natural compounds that act as nootropics, like ALCAR, Bulksupplements.com is a long time trustable source.
And you can feel totally comfortable with all of these companies. I do, and I’ve been in the game for almost a decade.
But there are some companies to watch out for, and more specifically, types of setups that are 100% sketchy, and frankly, should be 100% avoided.
Browsing through the nootropics subreddit, a large forum where people discuss nootropics, give anecdotal experiences, and ask and answer questions, I came across a thread where a guy just purchased a research chemical called PRL-8-53, from Amazon, and was concerned about the legitimacy of it.
AND HE SHOULD BE. Generally speaking, you do not get nootropics like PRL on Amazon. That is a particular class of nootropic compounds called “research chemicals,” which Amazon would surely have a problem with a vendor selling.
The listing was all kinds of shady. It actually had an image on it (listing here), that read: PRL-5-83, instead of PRL-8-53. But the listing itself was PRL-8-53. WTF!! And that backwards listing (PRL-5-83) was on the fu***** product image! Totally WTF man.
So – needless to say, I jumped on it quick, made a video about it (watch below), and warned people not to use this sketchy Amazon vendor. But before you watch the video, a few salient points:
- As of this date (DEC 16, 2017), you should not be able to get research chemicals on Amazon. Same with Racetams, and same with Noopept. If you see these compounds being advertised there, don’t buy them.
- The companies I listed above, are the reputable sources for these nootropic compounds. You should be able to find literally everything you need with those companies.
- Generally, Amazon and E-bay DO CONTAIN some listings for nootropics, and they are legit.. BUT ONLY THE NATURAL ONES. That is: Alpha GPC, CDP Choline, Uridine monophosphate, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Theacrine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Phenylalanine, DMAE, the Cortex nootropic stack, and the like. Any of the actual pharmaceutical nootropic compounds, like Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, PRL-8-53, Noopept, and the like, should not be listed on Amazon. Steer clear, and use the sources I mentioned above.
And that’s it!! In this game, we’ve got to watch each others’ back, and communicate about the reputable sources of nootropics on the web. In the video below, I discuss this specific instance, and give the suggestions we talk about in this post.