Cortex refund and return policy
Surrogate Labs (DBA Cortex Labs) does allow refunds on bottles of the Cortex nootropic, under the following conditions:
- 3 or more capsules are dented or damaged, within a 30 capsule bottle.
- Any capsules explode, or are damaged in a way that creates loss of material within a capsule.
- The customer can prove damage to the capsules, and or material loss via images that can be emailed to email@example.com
- You have decided not to use the product, it is still unopened, and within 6 months of purchase date.
How to engage in a refund of the Cortex nootropic
- To initiate the process of a refund, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include: why you are requesting a refund, and the details of your issue.
- In the interest of fairness, we ask that you provide images of damaged capsules, or material loss so that we can properly make judgement on your refund and initiate the process.
- We will then email you a shipping label, to mail the bottle, with the damaged capsules, back to the Cortex HQ for confirmation purposes.
- If you need to return a full bottle, because you’ve decided not to use the product, and are within 6 months of the purchase date, we will email you a shipping label to mail your unopened bottle back to us via USPS.
No refunds will be issued if good cause cannot be proven.