LCNP 005: On Long Term Nootropics Usage and Safety
In this episode of the Cortex nootropics podcast, we’ll discuss:
- The long term safety of nootropics.
- A perspective to look at the safety of nootropics, comparing them to the everyday damage we do to our bodies.
- Comparing Aniracetam to Alcohol.
- Ray Kurzweil and his nootropic usage.
- Rita Levi-Montalcini, and her usage of the nootropic Nerve Growth Factor for 30 + years, and more!
Links and sources mentioned in the podcast:
- Citicoline in the treatment of cognitive impairment – Pubmed
- Ray Kurzweil – Wikipedia page
- Aniracetam – Examine.com
- The Neuro-protective agents/drugs list
- Is this the secret to eternal life? – The Independent
- The blog post on Long Term Usage of Nootropics.
- Cortex Generation 1 Nootropic Stack
- Improving Piracetam with Noopept