How to mimic Adderall with Nootropics
A common question asked in the nootropics sphere is: are there any nootropics that feel just like Adderall?
Basically: the answer is yes. But there’s a few things to consider, which we’ll break down in the video below:
- To find a nootropic stack that mimics the Adderall effect, you’ll have to sacrifice just about 20% of the strength. Meaning: you can find a nootropic stack that’s CLOSE to Adderall, but not quite there. It’ll be 80% there.
- Targeting EXACTLY the Adderall state, will likely bring on the side effects Adderall brings on, or ones similar.
- You HAVE to target both: the dopaminergic system, AND bring in a nervous system stimulant at the same time.
In this video, we’ll lay out a few of my favorite stacks to reach the Adderall like state, including:
- A Phenylpiracetam/Citicoline/ALCAR centric stack.
- The Cortex nootropic stack
- A Uridine/CDP/ALCAR/Theacrine Stack
- An Oxiracetam/Coluracetam/Triacetyluridine centric stack