Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Nootropics are awesome, but sometimes I think meditation and binaural beats are better. What are binaural beats?
Simple: particular sound frequencies that elicit particular responses in the human brain. The idea is:
- Two different frequencies enter the brain, via audio binaural beats (listened to through headphones, preferably).
- The brain then resonates to the difference between the two frequencies. If one frequency is 40HZ, and another 45, the brain responds by operating at a 5HZ frequency on its own.
- The ensuing result is a more integrated brain, more control over otherwise elusive thought processes, and a much more synchronized state of thinking.
My own personal experience with binaural beats has been nothing short of astonishing. They allow me to:
- Be more motivated about my work, and my business.
- Respond better to stress.
- Generally think a lot more clearly.
- Take a 50,000 foot view on important projects in my life.
- Integrate my thinking to plan, architect, and execute on the visions of my business and life.
- Increase my general well being. I mean – I literally feel good and content when I listen to these beats.
In the podcast, we’ll break down what Binaural beats are, how they work, how they affect me, and how they work in comparison to nootropics.
This is a POWER PRODUCT for POWER NOOTROPICS USERS. This product gets you:A bottle of our world renowned Nootropic Stack CORTEXA free copy of STACK LIST, the most comprehensive list of the best nootropic stacks in the world...
This package gets Ryan to work with you exclusively over the course of a month, and includes: 6 Skype conferences3 months of custom stack formulation3 months of email correspondencesAll of our digital books2 bottles of the Cortex Nootropic Stack
The Noopept Pro Stack List is a digital nootropics book that divulges highly effective, time tested, brain state specific, Oral Noopept/Sublingual Noopept/Noopept Nasal spray nootropic stacks, and 20 Bonus Racetam stacks. DOWNLOADABLE FOR: iPhone/iPad Android phone/Android Tablet Kindle...
The most powerful nootropic stacks for business productivity Nootropic stacks for the business professional is a giant list of nootropic stacks, that target the brain states necessary for business productivity. There are particular nootropic compounds and stacks that...
What you get In the nootropics starter pack, you get: A bottle of the Cortex nootropic stack, 30 COUNT. This is our flagship nootropic stack, that will set the baseline for what nootropics should function like. We built...
The SIBO / GERD / LPR consulting service delivers fast action strategies to combat small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, and particularly the type that causes acid reflux and LPR reflux. This is an hour call with Ryan, our founder,...
THE NO BULLSHIT ELITE LEVEL NOOTROPIC STACK LIST STACK LIST combines the most powerful nootropic stacks on the planet, from ALL of our 5 best selling nootropic stack guides. It's a no frills, no FAT, digital, downloadable guide...
THE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW GUIDE TO ANIRACETAM The beginners guide to Aniracetam is the guide on Aniracetam every nootropics enthusiast WISH they had, and new nootropics adventurer needs to have. THIS DIGITAL GUIDE BREAKS DOWN: What...
What you get The Racetam and Noopept Mega Stack List combo gives you two major products COMBINED: The Racetam God Guide (DIGITAL) The Noopept Pro Stack List (DIGITAL) This product combines the power two of our most high...
The Racetam God Guide breaks down the 8 major racetam nootropics (Aniracetam, Piracetam, Oxiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Nefiracetam, Coluracetam, Fasoracetam, Coluracetam), and lists 80 + highly advanced stacks containing these racetams. DOWNLOADABLE FOR iPhone/iPad Android phone/Android Tablet Kindle device or...